- #102 If a merchant entrust money to an agent (broker) for some investment, and the broker suffer a loss in the place to which he goes, he shall make good the capital to the merchant. I believe we should follow this code because if you trust a person with your money and their business gos bad causing you to lose what you've earned they should in turn reinburse you for the loss.
- #152 If after the woman had entered the man's house, both contracted a debt, both must pay the merchant. I believe that if you and your wife come into debt after you are together your are both responsible for this debt and shall pay if back togther responsibly.
- #154 If a man be guilty of incest with his daughter, he shall be driven from the place (exiled).
I think that any one who commits this crime should be shunned because it is disgusting to do such a thing with your own family and thats why its frowned upon.
- #185 If a man adopt a child and to his name as son, and rear him, this grown son can not be demanded back again. Unlike today's adoption system if you have raised someone for a long time you should be able to maintain responsibility for them unless you are doing wrong or they wish to be back with their original family.
- #195 If a son strike his father, his hands shall be hewn off. This sia good law because as a son you should never hit your own father reguardless how mad you are because he brought you into the world and you should respect him enough not to lay your hands on him.
Friday, February 18, 2011